Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Crêpes with Almond Praline
- Eight 6- or 7-inch dessert crêpes
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) light cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon amaretto or brandy, or ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ¾ cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 3 peaches or nectarines, peeled, pitted, and diced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 371kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (63%)|
|Cholesterol 73mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|