Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar (depending on sweetness of fruit)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 lbs. peaches halved, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices, and cut again in half crosswise (about 4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter cold, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup low-fat buttermilk
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?