Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust
- 25 gingersnap cookies (about 6 ounces), coarsely broken
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 small peaches (about 1 1/4 pounds), peeled, pitted, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 large peach, peeled, pitted, very thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?