Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter softened, plus more for skillet
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 lbs. peaches pitted, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (4 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?