Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea, feta & herb fritters
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 150ml milk
- 100g peas , blanched for 2 minutes and drained
- 100g feta cheese , cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp chopped soft herbs such as chives, parsley, basil or a mixture
- 2 spring onions , chopped
- oil for frying
- roasted cherry tomatoes on the vine to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?