Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea and Spinach Ravioli
- For the Pasta:
- 500g of pasta flour
- 5 large free-range eggs
- Extra flour for dusting
- For the filling:
- 200g podded peas, blanched and mashed
- 100g baby spinach, wilted in a little oil, with salt & pepper
- 100g British ricotta or soft goat's cheese, finely grated
- Dessert spoon of chopped sage
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To finish:
- 100g butter
- 20 sage leaves
- 50g grated fresh British ricotta or a soft goats cheese
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?