Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea and Ricotta Bruschetta Recipe
- 8 ounces crusty Italian bread , cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 1/2 cups shelled fresh peas (from about 1 1/4 pounds in their pods) or 8 ounces frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning the peas
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more for seasoning the peas
- 4 medium radishes , trimmed and thinly sliced
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?