Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea and Asparagus Soup with Fresh Tarragon
- 2 lbs (1 kg) asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces
- 2 cups (500 ml) fresh or frozen peas
- 6 cups (1.5 L) vegetable stock or chicken stock
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh tarragon
- ½ tsp (2 ml) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) black pepper
- 1 cup (250 ml) Rye Croutons
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 101kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|