Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea & vermouth grain 'risotto'
- 2 tbsp Marigold Swiss vegetable bouillon powder
- 3 pouches pasta wheat (see tip)
- 85g unsalted butter
- 1 shallot , finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove , crushed, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, finely diced
- 75ml dry white vermouth (such as Martini)
- 200g frozen peas
- 4 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- a small handful of fresh parsley , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?