Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea & mint soup
- 1 bunch spring onions , trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 medium potato , peeled and diced
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 850ml vegetable or chicken stock
- 900g young peas in the pod (to give about 250g/9oz shelled peas)
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- large pinch caster sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- 150ml buttermilk or soured cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?