Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea & broad bean houmous with goats cheese & sourdough
- 300g fresh or frozen peas
- 300g fresh broad beans , podded (no need to remove their pale green jackets) or use frozen (defrosted)
- 4 tbsp olive or sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves , peeled
- zest 2 lemons , juice of 1
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 slices sourdough bread , halved
- 125g/4.5oz log soft, spreadable goat's cheese
- 50g bag peas shoots (or use watercress)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?