Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea Spaetzle with Mint, Chives, and Tomatoes
- 3 1/2 cups frozen peas (do not use petite peas)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint plus 1/3 cup sliced mint leaves
- 2 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons pareve margarine, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon (generous) ground nutmeg
- 1 cup teardrop or grape tomatoes, halved
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?