Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea Shoots and Chicken in Garlic Sauce
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch pea shoots, trimmed
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|