Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea Salad with Radishes and Feta Cheese
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 cups fresh shelled peas (from about 4 pounds peas in pods) or 1 pound frozen petite peas
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 3 cups fresh pea tendrils, coarsely chopped, or pea sprouts (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?