Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea Puree with Shrimp and Scallops
- 2 1/4 cups shelled fresh peas (from about 2 1/4 pounds peas in pods) or frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon (packed) fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 8 large sea scallops, side muscles removed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon small fresh mint leaves
- Fine sea salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?