Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea Pesto Crostini
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) slices whole-grain baguette or ciabatta bread, preferably day-old (see Cooks Note)
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved, or 1 small tomato, diced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?