Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea, Mint and Almond Salad
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 125g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 150g young pea tendrils, trimmed
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, roasted
- MUSTARD & CIDER DRESSING
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?