Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea Custard Salad Recipe
- 9 cups water
- Cooking spray or vegetable oil , for coating the ramekins
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas (about 4 1/2 ounces)
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 1/2 ounce)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound thick asparagus , ends trimmed
- 1 head butter lettuce (about 8 ounces), washed, dried, and torn into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?