Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea, Asparagus, and Fava Bean Salad
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Pecorino or Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups fresh fava beans (from about 2 pounds pods) or frozen fava beans, thawed
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, stalks peeled if thick
- 1 cup shelled fresh peas (from about 1 pound pods) or frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?