Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pea-Cucumber Gazpacho with Curried Scallops
- 2 cups hulled English peas blanched in salted water until cooked through, iced and drained
- 1 cup packed spinach iced and drained
- 1 medium onion roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 English cucumber ends removed, washed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Marukan Ponzu
- 1/2 lb. pea shoots
- 4 large scallops prepped
- 1/2 cup Curry Tea Spice Rub
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Additional extra virgin olive oil for cooking
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?