Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup (about 7 or 8 large) egg whites, at room temperature
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2½ cups sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- About 1½ to 2 cups fruit: passion fruit pulp, or other fruit (see headnote)
- 1 cookie sheet or jelly-roll pan lined with parchment
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 245kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 41mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|