Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paupiette of Sea Bass
- 250g Tilda Original Pure Basmati Rice
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 150g mushrooms, botton, sliced
- butter, to saut
- tsp tumeric
- tsp cumin
- litre fish stock
- 250g creamed coconut
- 250g ground almonds
- 100g flaked almonds
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 250g crayfish, rinsed and drained
- 10 fillets of sea bass, scaled and pin boned
- chive stems, blanched
- 2 large courgettes, cut lengthways into ribbons
- 2 large carrots, cut lengthways into ribbons
- lemon juice, to serve
- Spinach leaves, butter and nutmeg, for garnish
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?