Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paul’s Potato Latkes
- 4 large Idaho potatoes (about 2 pounds total), peeled
- 1 small onion, peeled
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Coarse (kosher) salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs (see Notes) or matzoh meal, or as needed
- Canola oil or melted rendered chicken or duck fat, for frying
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 337kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 106mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|