Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pauline Werner's Beef Stew
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds lean beef, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 4 carrots, cut into large chunks
- 3 stalks celery, thickly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|