Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paul Qui's Pakbet (Pinakbet, Filipino Vegetable Stew) Recipe
- 4 ounces skinless pork belly , small dice
- 1 tablespoon Filipino sauted shrimp paste
- 4 large shallots , thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium Anaheim chile , seeds and ribs removed and cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 12 ounces kabocha squash (about 1/4 medium squash), peeled, seeded, and large dice
- 8 ounces tomatoes (about 2 small), cored and large dice
- 8 ounces Chinese or Japanese eggplant (about 1 large), trimmed and large dice
- 8 ounces okra , stems trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?