Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paul Clarke's Falernum #9 Recipe
- 2 tablespoons blanched, slivered almonds
- 40 whole cloves, crushed
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) white rum
- Finely grated zest of 9 medium limes, with no traces of white pith
- 1 (3-inch piece) fresh ginger, peeled and
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon warm water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, strained
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?