Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Patty Melt Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 2 medium yellow onions , halved and thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1 pound ground chuck (15 to 20 percent fat content)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more for seasoning
- 8 slices light rye bread
- 8 ounces thinly sliced Swiss cheese
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?