Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Patti's Triple Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries, rinsed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons minced orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|