Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Patricia's Green Chile Soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh green chile peppers
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk chicken
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.4g|
|Saturated Fat 17.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|