Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Patricia Wells's Crunchy Asparagus and Snow Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 pound green or purple asparagus , stems trimmed
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon-infused extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt or coarse sea salt
- 8 thin slices pancetta (about 1 1/2 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 ounces snow peas , sliced on the diagonal into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 ounces semifirm cheese, such as Gouda , Comt, or young Asiago, medium dice (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest (from about 2 medium lemons)
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice , plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted whole almonds , coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?