Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Patricia Wells's Cobb Salad: Iceberg, Tomato, Avocado, Bacon, and Blue Cheese
- 2 1/2 ounces smoked bacon, rind removed, cut into matchsticks (3/4 cup)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped (4 cups)
- 2 ripe heirloom tomatoes, cored, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and cubed
- 4 ounces chilled blue cheese (preferably Roquefort), crumbled (1 cup)
- 4 small spring onions or scallions, white part only, trimmed, peeled, and cut into thin rounds
- Coarse, freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?