Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pastrami and Rye Panzanella
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- 3 cups cubed light rye bread
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pound tomatoes, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium pickling or Persian cucumbers or 1 large European cucumber
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup basil leaves, large leaves torn
- 1/4 pound sliced pastrami, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?