Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pastrami Chicken Wings
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|