Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pastrami Chicken Bake
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 1/3 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1 cup water
- 4 ounces sliced pastrami
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.7g|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|