Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 (2-ounce) pork cutlets
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh pineapple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pimentn (smoked Spanish paprika)
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho-chile powder or red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks, cut into 1/4-inch cubes1 shallot, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 medium jalapeo chile, seeds and stems removed, diced
- Juice from 1/2 lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Corn tortillas
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?