Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pastor Ryan’s Mexican Lasagna
- 4 cups Unprepared Rice
- 6 cups (to 8 Cups) Low Sodium Chicken Broth/stock
- 4 whole (to 8) Tomatoes (up To You)
- 2 whole (to 3) Onions (up To You)
- 8 cloves (to 14 Cloves) Of Garlic (up To You)
- Taco Seasoning (or Chili Powder, Paprika, And Cumin) To Taste
- 1 can (to 2 Cans) Black Or Pinto Beans (up To You)
- 3 pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 2 jars (16 Ounce) Salsa Verde
- Flour Tortillas
- 3 packages (16 Ounces) Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 jar (16 Ounce) Enchilada Sauce
- 3 cans Corn, Drained
- Sour Cream, to taste
- Cilantro, to taste
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?