Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg yolk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.5g|
|Saturated Fat 16.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|