Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pastel de Tres Leches (Three Milk Cake)
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup whipped cream (optional)
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|