Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with pine nuts, broccoli, sardines & fennel
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus a splash
- 500g bucatini or long pasta, like spaghetti
- 500g purple sprouting broccoli , stalks halved if very large
- 2 red onions , sliced
- 4 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb , very thinly sliced
- 50g salted sardines , or good-quality canned sardines in oil
- 25g pine nuts
- 25g raisins
- juice and zest lemon
- chilli flakes
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?