Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Zucchini, Zucchini Blossoms, and Caramelized Onion
- 20 zucchini blossoms, stems removed (about 3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 cups 1/4-inch cubes zucchini (about 3 medium)
- 1 1/4 pounds tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?