Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Young Artichokes, Parsley, and White Wine
- Sea salt
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 pound imported penne rigate
- 4 artichokes, trimmed, cut into slivers, and kept in acidulated water
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 434kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 13g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 67g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|