Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Tuna and Capers in White Wine Sauce
- 4 ounces bow tie (farfalle), linguini, or spaghetti pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (plus more)
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- Pinch chili pepper flakes
- 1 (6-ounce) can tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?