Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Tuna and Black Olive Vinaigrette
- 12 ounces regular or whole-wheat rigatoni or penne
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capersrinsed drained, and chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 6-ounce cans tuna drained
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?