Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Tuna, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Artichoke Hearts, Lemon, and White Wine
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh tuna steaks, cubed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup sliced marinated artichoke hearts
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|