Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Tomatoes, Bacon and Peas in Worcestershire Cream Sauce
- 1/2 pound spaghetti or other thin pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 4 ounces bacon, chopped
- 2 pounds tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Fresh ground pepper
- Directions1. Heat olive oil in large skillet and saute garlic until golden brown. Discard garlic and add bacon to pan. Saute bacon until lightly brown, about 2 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?