Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Tomato-Blue Cheese Sauce
- 1-1/2 pound Pasta (angel Hair Or Thin Spaghetti)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 whole 28-ounce Can Diced Tomatoes, Drained
- Dash Of Sugar
- Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, To Taste
- 3/4 cups Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 3/4 cups Heavy Cream
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- Half-and-Half, for thinning
- Extra Blue Cheese Crumbles, For Garnish
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?