Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Swiss Chard
- 1/3 pound whole-wheat spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, or to taste (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|