Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Sweet Yellow Tomatoes
- 4 slices white bread, stale or lightly toasted
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 oz. Sun Gold or cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 6 oz. capellini, spaghetti, or bucatini
- 3/4 cup finely grated Pecorino or Parmesan
- 8 medium fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
- DirectionsTear bread slices into small pieces. Process in a food processor until coarse crumbs form. Bake in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until browned and dry, then transfer hot breadcrumbs to a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, season, and toss to coat.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?