Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Sausage and Red Grapes
- 6 ounces mild Italian sausage, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon salt (preferably kosher), divided
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 10 ounces whole-wheat orecchiette (or other short-cut pasta, such as farfalle or penne)
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (or 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?