Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pasta with Salami and Peas
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry mostaccioli pasta
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces thinly sliced hard salami
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|